9/15/11

Q&A: Could I be infertile because of a varicocele on my testicle?


Could I be infertile because of a varicocele on my testicle?

Varicocele are common. They affect 15% of men. If left UNTREATED, it MAY cause infertility. So you should go to a doctor or two and get an opinion on treatment. But it does not automatically make you infertile. It's important you get it checked out though. There is surgery available for it.Should I see a doctor about varicocele in my left testicle?

Yes, see a lady doctor, you dont want another chap handling the crown jewells do you, might make you look gay if arousal occours inadvertantlyit would be a good idea to see a doctor about this. if nothing else, he can assure you if there is no problem. if you read the attached article, it won't go away on it's own, there might be a relationship between varicoceles and infertility, and there may not, and there could be some risks, which should be ascertained by the doctor. so, please, go to your doctor.it may just get larger


Orignal From: Q&A: Could I be infertile because of a varicocele on my testicle?

No comments:

Post a Comment