10/8/11

Q&A: After laparoscopic surgery for varicocele, how long should I wait before having sex and drinking alcohol?


After laparoscopic surgery for varicocele, how long should I wait before having sex and drinking alcohol?

your dr should be able to tell you that info. You should call him.I'm with the previous respondent... you were able to talk to your doctor about the procedure; you should be able to talk to him or her about when it is safe to resume these activities.After surgery of Varicocele, it happen again in future?

No it will not happen again.. surgery permanently "ties" off the vessel that was causing the problem. It will not re-open again your prognosis is excellent after surgery. I'm sure that the doctor who performed your surgery told you to take it easy you can resume light activities within 1 week.( no lifting or strenuous activity) and resume all activities after 6 weeks..I wish you a speedy recovery and no worries surgery was a permanent fix...:)


Orignal From: Q&A: After laparoscopic surgery for varicocele, how long should I wait before having sex and drinking alcohol?

No comments:

Post a Comment