10/11/11

I have calcium in my testicles but I think that i have a varicocele because it looks like a varicocele? help?


I have calcium in my testicles but I think that i have a varicocele because it looks like a varicocele? help?

You just said that you have a bag of worms in your left testicle that comes and goes....

I had a really weird experience with something similar a few years ago and it went away on its own after I dosed myself with ivermectin and pyrantel (you can get it in the pets section under the name Heartgard; ignore the warning as it's perfectly safe for humans as long as it's just "ivermectin" and "pyrantel") This will kill any worms in your body and one dose a month will keep them from coming back.

Calcium in your testicles... first off you have "a" deposit so I'm guessing it's not in "both" testicles....

If what you're saying is the truth then I feel sorry for you and my first suggestion would be to start taking silica supplements which are perfectly safe and haven't been proven to help dissove calcium deposits in humans but plant studies would suggest that it could work... also talk to your doctor and get your Cal/Mag balance checked... sometimes people with calcium deposits don't have enough magnesium.

Unfortunately there is still a lot of research that needs to be done on the true cause of calcium deposits. I grew up on a bird farm, and I got Darling Disease from being around birds, it's a fungus in their poop that dusts up into the air when they flap their wings... when you inhale it over time it can cause tuberculosis symptoms and one strange characteristic is that it often causes a calcium deposit to form in one lung but never both. So you might have an internal fungus in your vascular system like Candida Albicans which is difficult to diagnose and even harder to treat... I have that too but can't help but wonder if it's actually the Darling Disease fungus spreading to other parts of the body...When I ejaculate 3 to 4 times a day there is lot of pain in left testicle?

I think you need to go back to that doctor and have him figure out what's wrong.well three to four times a day... you are depleting your sperm... so its trying hard to pump it out. you should try to limit to once a day at least for a while. if not once every three days to replenish.Here are a couple of suggestions:
#1 Switch hands.
#2 More blowjobs.
#3 Only doggy style, no more cowgirl.

Hope that helpswell it could be that variocele fathering chances normal beyond that no idea go back to doctorYou answered your own question. Try only doing it 2 times a day.!!!!!


Orignal From: I have calcium in my testicles but I think that i have a varicocele because it looks like a varicocele? help?

No comments:

Post a Comment