9/15/11

Q&A: I am having symptoms of a varicocele after the varicocele operation.?


I am having symptoms of a varicocele after the varicocele operation.?

I had this operation myself about 12 years ago. How long has it been since you had the operation? If it has only been a short time, then you probably lifted something heavy or did something strenuous that strained your groin. I made the mistake of having sex about four weeks later and was in excruciating pain and could feel like the vericocile had dropped back into my testicle. I went to the emergency room and he checked it and said it hadn't dropped, but I know I felt it in my testicle. But it went back up. That testicle has remained more sensitive than the other ever since, but is not painful. I'm wondering why you needed a ultrasound to diagnose a vericocile,as I just felt my testicles and it felt like there was a sack of worms in it,and it was painful to touch. The doctor who diagnosed me , just felt of it and could tell what it was. Maybe yours wasn't dropped much. With a vericocile , they pull up the slack of the elongated vein so it isn't coiled in your testicle. Feel of your testicle and if it feels like it is coiled up in your sack, I would see your doctor. I would see him anyway and tell him you are still in discomfort. Ask why you had to have an ultrasound to be diagnosed. If you don't feel he gives you a good reason, make an appointment with another doctor , a urologist and ask him the same question. Besides he or she is more qualified and knowledgable on the subject.can my sperm count improve after varicocele operation?

Listen to your Dr:he is totally right.
Lots of success with the treatment
Chaossince doctor adviced you , you can go ahead.
apart from it include radix, carrots, daal used in making dosa etc, honey etc in your diet.


Orignal From: Q&A: I am having symptoms of a varicocele after the varicocele operation.?

No comments:

Post a Comment