9/16/11

any body can tell me what i have to do for treatment varicocele without surgery?


any body can tell me what i have to do for treatment varicocele without surgery?

Varicoceles may be managed with a scrotal support (e.g. jockstrap, briefs). However, if pain continues or if infertility or testicular atrophy results, the varicocele may need to be surgically ligated (tied off). A vasotonic drug is preferred in addition to the scrotal support.Absolutely nothing you can do to make it better.
Ask your Dr.:he/she will say the same.
If it is in your legs:wear very tight bandages.
Sky.I have had a varicocelle for as long as I can remember. It looked so ugly that I consulted my doctor; he was very dismissive; apparently he thought I should know what HE knew; that no harm results from it.
Other answerers have referred to risk of infertility. I think there is no connection. I have sired a child, and also have had a fertility count taken and have scored high.

Hope my experience helps. I think it simply looks worse than it is. But if you're still concerned, consult your doctor. Let's hope your GP is more understanding than mine was.varicocele treatment without a surgery?

http://www.spryhealth.com/ebook/varicocele/varicocele.htmlyou are in the right choice ,you can remove the spider veins that causes varicose vein through ayurveda. this is a non invasive method to get relief from varicose vein. if you are using it before the surgery the result will be very effective.these products are 100% veggie and natural so you will not have any side effects.if you wnt to know about more visit this site http://bit.ly/arhbKo


Orignal From: any body can tell me what i have to do for treatment varicocele without surgery?

No comments:

Post a Comment