10/10/11

Q&A: Varicocele Surgery/Emoblization? (Help)?


Varicocele Surgery/Emoblization? (Help)?

I had it done on the left side. It was a great help in eliminating pain, and vastly improved my quality of life. Obviously get a second opinion and recommendations, check out any surgeon you are contemplating using. I had the micro-surgical version of the surgery. Its not that bad, you feel sore for about a week to 2 weeks. I didnt take a pain killer. From what my doc had told me is if I had the surgery about your age I would not have had the issues im having now.

Check out the following link about the different surgical types.

http://www.maleinfertility.org/new-varicocele.htmlvaricocele surgery- has any1 got one?

Everything I have read is that if you have the surgery at a younger age the affects of a varicocele / low sperm count can be avoided. I had it later in life after the damage started. It pays to get it corrected if its a large varicocele.


Check out the following link.
http://www.maleinfertility.org/new-varicocele.html


Orignal From: Q&A: Varicocele Surgery/Emoblization? (Help)?

No comments:

Post a Comment