10/28/11

Q&A: I Think I have a Varicocele,how do i get rid of it?


I Think I have a Varicocele,how do i get rid of it?

are my testis normal??

If the Dr's said you're fine, what the heck are you doing on Y/A???? You're fine! Get over it!when you push back there it puts pressure on muscles in the front too.. So its normal for things to move around....you're normal in all aspects.Hey! What you just described is the exact thing that happens to me too! WORD FOR WORD.....and guess what? IT'S NORMAL! :-) No kidding, man. 90% of men's testes hang more on the left than on the right, 5% hang more on the right than on the left, and another 5% or less hang equally, which is a huge problem for them as they can't cross legs or walk with their legs too closed together. I met a guy whose testes were the same length. He suffered constant egg breaks. Poor dude. The reason why testes hang one over the other is to make sure they don't hit each other. All men should be able to cross their legs to a certain extent. The testes will just overlap each other.

If your testes go up during a bowel movement, I'd imagine you're straining a bit as mine don't go in. BUT let me point out, that mine, both testes, go into my pubic cavity during ejaculation. So much so that my scrotum shrivels and indents towards the inside making it look like a vagina! I know...to some it might be gross, but really, many mens' testes go inside. It's due to a widened pelvic muscle that instead of only allowing the vas deferens to go up, the entire testes go up with it. Most men's testes snuggle up, but stay out. Mine disappear and go into the sides of my penis - bulging up my pubic area. Looks funny but is perfectly normal.

As for testicular pain, dude, any man's testicle will hurt if you start to press into it. They are full of pain sensors. Remember, they are the body's most precious jewels in all sense. Our body was designed to reproduce and as such protects its most valuable asset. So, pain there is very normal. Imagine if we didn't feel any pain if say we crushed them? Our species wouldn't be where it's at now. LOL

I hope I was able to help. If you have any questions, email me.

:-)i can send you pictures of mine if you would like (my email is 1615@gmail.com)


Orignal From: Q&A: I Think I have a Varicocele,how do i get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment