10/30/11

Male fertility hot weather affect sperm production and function?


Male fertility hot weather affect sperm production and function?

extreme heat and cold can kill sperm. thats why testicles can shrink up to the body to stay warm in winter/or cold. and will stretch out in the heat.. to stay away from the hot body. but if its too hot over 90 in can sometimes become too hot and even stretching out wont keep them safe from heat. so sperm then dieI believe it can.. they say that cold is good for your sperm productionThe second guy said that cold is good for sperm reproduction... and he is right. NOT extreme cold, but just cool. But I'm not too sure about hot. I don't think that it would make you infertile... but for the time being it might lower your sperm count until you get back to where it is cool and they get a chance to grow back up.questions about male fertility and marijuana?

Studies show that THC affects male sperm... somehow. But nobody is really sure what it does, I've been smoking for a while and my sperm still comes out fine, I'm not worried.

Using a vaporizer eliminates some of the toxic chemicals in the smoke, it's safer to use in the long run.
Greatest Male fertility Vitamin products

Article by Joycer Steelen


The scientific explanation for infertility can be either from a woman or in a guy. There are some natural methods which could increase the fertility in both of the genders. A single important factor of staying fertile is healthy chosen lifestyle. In this article we'll concentrate on improving male fertility using only natural approaches.

When it comes to be able to man's fertility, the quality and amount of his sperm is the most important factor of conception. If the volume of sperm is low, as well as their motility is weakened, the conception can always be extremely difficult. Fortunately, it's possible to improve the quality regarding sperm without expensive infertility solutions.

Undoubtedly, the best male fertility vitamins are C plus E. However, in addition to these vitamins, other minerals and herbs have to maximize male fertility. Natural supplements are designed to treat the many factors that can cause infertility in people. Conditions such as low sperm count, poor sperm morphology and motility, and decreased sexual desire may not be uncommon.

These conditions can certainly render conception impossible or maybe highly improbable. To counteract these effects, infertile men are encouraged taking supplements containing vitamins C and E, zinc, selenium, amino acids, along with ginseng. The best male potency vitamins, as mentioned on top of, are C and E. If vitamin A can be low, oxidation damage around sperm DNA can arise.

Conversely, studies show that just one week of vitamin A supplementation can be enough to increase male sperm production around 140%. In addition, vitamin E is known to improve sperm count and motility. Sperm motility represents the sperm's ability to get information from the cervix with the uterus, and eventually go to the fallopian tube.

One or two months of vitamin AT THE supplementation can positively change motility, making the sperm health boosting and agile. Zinc and selenium usually are two elements that should take in conjunction with the best male fertility vitamin supplements, C and E. Infertile males are inclined to have low levels regarding seminal zinc concentration, that'll eventually have adverse effects on spermatogenesis, or ejaculation cell development.

On the actual flip side, zinc supplementation has been proven to benefit serum the male growth hormone, and also to enhance overall seminal volume. Also, selenium and the a pair of amino acids, carnitine plus arginine, can affect sperm quantity and quality also.

Carnitine is also required for healthy sperm morphology, which means the sperm's development, present. In addition to the best fertility vitamins and minerals, Panax Ginseng (or Asian Ginseng) is surely an adaptogenic herb traditionally helpful to combat stress.

A bi-product of your stress reduction is enhanced libido. Ginseng has the added good thing about increasing testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, or even DHT. DHT has a crucial role in embryogenesis, assisting in the introduction of external male genitalia.

There have been several improvement in fertility treatment for both men and women in recent years, nevertheless it all starts with wholesome and motile sperm. The best in hospital treatment for male infertility won't help without the basic component - semen - being healthy and commited to memory. Even just a handful of small changes in a man's llife can make a big difference in successfully ending up with a baby.

Lastly, it must be noted that a healthy diet and exercise are variables which will also affect infertility. Men need to be physically active, of standard weight, and commonly avoid toxins for instance alcohol, tobacco, and banned drugs. The best male fertility vitamins could be a great benefit to an infertile couple, but cannot take the place of having a healthy plus positive lifestyle.




Orignal From: Male fertility hot weather affect sperm production and function?

3 comments:

  1. It is a joyful thing to have a table surround by our kids in our home, all thanks to doctor Uduehi. I suffered ZERO SPERM COUNT ( AZOOSPERMIA) for a very long time until I red about how he cured someone who experienced similar problem, at first i wasn't sure if he's real because I have tried so many medications and it was all to no avail but I have to give it a try hence no more hope. But behold after taking his medication for one month, I became fertile, my SPERM COUNT risen from zero to 14 million plus and after 2 weeks it became 18 million. All thanks to Dr. UDUEHI for his good work, you too can be cured reach him at: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know i can not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from ZERO SPERM COUNT and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete