10/6/11

Extreme pain from varicocele pain during football?

varicocele pain
by drp

Extreme pain from varicocele pain during football?

maybe quit being a sissy little b1tch about it and grew some balls?varecocele do not have hip and abdomen symptoms, so you need to see a doctor. If your testicle hurts during workouts, you need to discuss with your dr as well. If it requires surgery, you will end up missing most of the season. However, it beats having a lifelong health issue.What kind of pain killers will I get for my varicocele surgery?

I would expect to get one Rx initially. If your pain continues you will need to call your surgeon for a refill. You can ask for extra refills, but working in the medical field (surgery), I can tell you abuse of pain killers has become almost an epidemic and doctors won't readily prescribe them like they used to. Most importantly....you can't take Vicodin or any other narcotic pain killer just because you "like it". It should be used only for what it was intended for and only when necessary. They can become an addiction....and an expensive one at that.You can ask but you probably won't get any refills. Might not even get Vicodin, maybe something milder. I had a testicular cyst removed and spent the night I don't remember getting any Vicodin for that. It doesn't hurt to ask but don't be a winer about it. That just send up a red flag.My urologist gave me 2 kinds. One if the pain is not that bad and percocet if the pain is very heavy. I never used either. It depends on what your pain tolerance is. Are you having the micro-surgical approach? If so the pain should be less.


Orignal From: Extreme pain from varicocele pain during football?

No comments:

Post a Comment