10/12/11

Does Mintop(minoxidil) affect male fertility?


Does Mintop(minoxidil) affect male fertility?

Yes. It definitely affects fertility. I was trying to have sex with my friend's girlfriend. Actually she proposed me first. I was hesitating very much but she encouraged me and said she generally would sleep with all of hber boyfriend's friends and I am no exception. I was convinced and ready for the big moment. After foreplay was over She started squeezing the banana. More than 25 mins have gone and no juice came. I was surprised and She was astonished. She even started eating the banana to find some liquid, but it was wholly dry. In vain, she finished the unsuccessful venture with the carrots I have left in my fridge. The next day I consulted my doctor and found that it was due to MINTOP. So, never use it.i dont know what bdsm is talking about but i sugest that you go talk to your doctor and see if you can stay on it or be put something safer and if it involes alcohol it is against AA or atleast it was for my dadDoes sleeping on one's belly cause fertility problems(in case of males)?

seriously?I hope not! @@NoI bloody hope not!Maybe if you are mashing your nads. the close aprox to your body will lower the sperm count.It depends whether you sleep on your balls or notUmmmm no
Why would it?

-Connor


Orignal From: Does Mintop(minoxidil) affect male fertility?

No comments:

Post a Comment